Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- It should be stated whether ethical committee or legal/special permission is required in the articles. If it is necessary to obtain these permissions, it should be clearly presented from which institution, on what date and with what decision or number.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, DOI or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the paper.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- According to countries in the map given Author Guidelines will be charged per article uploaded to the system upon acceptance for publication regardless of the page count.
The authors should pay attention to these subjects:
- Please prepare your submission according to the journal rules. Especially, make sure that the references section is prepared according to the rules of the journal. Please know that SUBMISSIONS NOT PREPARED ACCORDING TO JOURNAL RULES WILL CAUSE LATE EVALUATION.
- Please add all authors of your article to the submission system in ORDER (only the first letters are capitalized).
- Please provide each author's address with full affiliation in English and ORCID, identical to both the submission system and the manuscript.
- Please provide a similarity index report (<19%) from any platform and submit it as a supplementary file.
- Please provide 5 reviewer suggestions with an e-mail and full affiliation address related to your field in the "Comments for the Editor" section.
The Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) is an academic journal. As such, it is dedicated to the open exchange of information. For this reason, Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) is freely available to individuals and institutions. Copies of this journal or articles in this journal may be distributed for research or educational purposes free of charge and without permission. However, commercial use of the Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) website or the articles contained herein is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the editor. Authors who publish in The Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology will release their articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license. This license allows anyone to copy and distribute the article for non-commercial purposes provided that appropriate attribution is given. For details of the rights authors grants users of their work, see the "human-readable summary" of the license, with a link to the full license. (Note that "you" refers to a user, not an author, in the summary.)