Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) aims to publish original and cutting-edge research results and reviews on Agriculture related aspects of life sciences. Emphasis will be given to studies involving farm animals (cattle, buffaloes, sheep, goats, horses, pigs and poultry), plant (horticultural crops, field crops), aquatic products (but studies with aquatic and laboratory animal species can be considered for publication if the areas are related to fundamental aspects of farm animals), soil science, sustainable farming systems, agricultural economics, genetics and plant breeding, forest science, plant protection science, plant, soil and environment, research in agricultural engineering, soil and water research and agricultural statistics.
Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) features reviews as well as original and technical articles on basic and applied food research. The main objective of this periodical is the dissemination of information relating to current research results, novel theories and technologies, and professional activities across geographical as well as academic boundaries. Coverage ranges from chemistry, biotechnology, nutrition, physical and physicochemical properties, processing, cooking, unit operations, analysis, measurements and control, safety and health to marketing and environmental aspects related to food.
Starting January 2017, $US 30 will be charged per article uploaded to the system upon acceptance for publication regardless of the page count. The reasons for the publication charge are as follows,
1. DOI application charges,
2. Increasing internet charges, and
3. Personnel expenses of the journal.
Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) offers authors;
•full text of papers available free on-line (open access)
•fast publication times: your paper will appear online as soon as it is ready.
Vol 4, No 11 (2016)
Table of Contents
Agriculture and Environment
|Wooden Breast Problem in Broiler Chickens
Ahmet Tekeli, Akif Özcan, Hasan Rüştü Kutlu
|Effects of Different Forms and Doses of Sulphur Application on Wheat
Halil Erdem, Mustafa Bülent Torun, Nazife Erdem, Atilla Yazıcı, İnci Tolay, Elif Günal, Faruk Özkutlu
|Mold Flora of Traditional Cheeses Produced in Turkey
Musa Yalman, Seda Özdikmenli Tepeli, Nükhet Nilüfer Demirel Zorba
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License
Turkish JAF Sci.Tech.
Turkish Journal of Agriculture - Food Science and Technology (TURJAF) is indexed in:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ),
- Directory indexing of international research journals (CiteFactor),
- Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF),
- Cosmos Impact Factor (Cosmos),
- Index Copernicus (ICI),
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE),
- National Library of Australia (TROVE),
- Scientific Indexing Services (SIS),
- Universal Impact Factor (UIF) ,
- Advanced Science Index (ASI),
- International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF) ,
- Global Impact & quality Factor (GIF),
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing (DRJI),
- WorldCat libraries(WorldCat),
- The Turkish Academic Network and Information Centre (ULAKBIM),